Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ho'oponopono Healing Method

Ho'oponono has been used on the Hawaiian islands for generations as a method for problem solving. It releases memories that show up as problems in our everyday lives. Since it made its way off the Hawaiian islands, ho'oponopono has gained notoriety for healing and improved living of both the practitioners of ho'oponopono and in others as well.

When you are willing to take responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect will unfolds. YOU can bring about positive change in your life. It isn't magic, it's a connection to POWER that begins with the notion that the individual has control.

Ho'oponopono is a simple cleansing method that can heal your life. You just need to imagine the person that you have negative emotions with, and repeat the below mantra and feel it within yourself.

Dear xxx,
I sorry,
Please forgive me,
Thank you,
I love you.

This below video is a Ho'oponopono meditation prayer.



Here is another very beautiful Ho'oponopono song by Aman Ryuseke Seto. Its perfect bliss to watch the lovely video.



You may google for ho'oponopono and you will be surprise there are quite a lot of practitioners around.

I wish you peace beyond all understanding :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I would appreciate greatly if you could advise me where I can learn this healing art, Ho'oponopono in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Many thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kings,

      Are you still keen to practice ho'oponopono? I have recently started practising it again. I was practising it 6 1/2 years ago but stopped half way.

      If you are still keen. You can contact me at darrellyuen@gmail.com

      Looking forward to hear from you soon.

      Regards,
      Darrell

      Delete
    2. like my page. https://www.facebook.com/hooponopono.malaysia/

      Delete
    3. my story about hooponopono is here.
      https://hooponoponomalaysia.blogspot.my/

      Delete