Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joe Vitale and Pat O'Bryan - Advance Clearing Audio

I can't get enough of this Advance Clearing Audio by Dr. Joe Vitale (star of The Secret and The Opus) and Pat O'Bryan. Its simply heavenly experience listening to the relaxing and pleasing affirmation music with original guitar music by Dr. Joe Vitale himself!

I have been listening to this music repeatedly the whole day in my office. This is by far the BEST affirmation music that i have heard. Its really a very wonderful piece of work.

The audio is designed to help with self-esteem, self-confidence and self-image. By listening to the music and immerse yourself with the subliminal messages, it will calm you down and clear all your negative feelings and emotions, and make you feel good about yourself. Its really a very wonderful technique to apply the Law of Attraction.


For more info, visit http://www.theadvancedclearingaudio.com/

I have jotted down the affirmations in the music. There is a track where it is just pure music and you can make record of your own affirmation, not bad huh?

I am good enough
I am strong enough
I am enough
I love myself
Others love myself
I am loved
I am guided by the divine
I am capable of wonderful things
I choose the best for myself
I care about myself
I care about others
I care about the world
I love you
I can achieve great things
I take action on my ideas
I have deep self confidence
I am becoming stronger everyday
I am becoming more loving everyday
I am relax and focus
I am comfortable around all kinds of people
I can do it and I can succeed
Today is my great day
I say yes to myself
I can attain all my goals
I choose to live my life on my terms
I am greatness
I am responsible
I am confident
I am self assured
I am in control
I like who I am
I love who I am becoming
I am determined
I am a winner
I smile a lot more
I am happier every day
I take good care of myself
I am loving and lovable
I am calm and confident
I like what I see myself becoming
I achieve all my goals easily
I believe in me
Life is getting better and better
I am happy and healthy
I am successful
I make wise decision
I take care of myself
I am constantly improving
The past is gone and the future is now
I keep my word
I am reliable
I am alert and aware
I think more and more positive thoughts
I forgive myself and others for the past
I have special talents
I am worth good things
I welcome new ideas
I am open minded
Love guides me
I value me
I am proud of me
I have hope
I have faith
I take actions on my idea
I choose to think up and keep my spirits up
I will win
I declare success
I demand success
I am success
I believe in me
I am proud of myself
I look forward to the next moment
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment